Thursday, September 22, 2011

Spinning


What a perfect combo... taking our bikes for a spin while packing along the spinning wheel! We took our boys to the local park to let them play in the pond and build sand castles.


My Sweetie packed along his guitar and I packed along my wheel. That Burley trailer/stroller has been serving our family for over 17 years. We've taken our children over mountain trails, through city streets, along newspaper delivery routes, in rain, snow, sleet, ice, flooded roads. I've loaded it with eight full grocery sacks. It's carried every one of our children and foster kids. My lil buggy has been one of the most important pieces of equipment I've owned as it's helped us to build so many memories. Now, with all the kids too big to ride in it, it's toting around my wheel or groceries, or supplies for picnics. I hope to continue to use it to save money (on gas), build health (through exercise), and continue making more memories.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...how perfect. It sings to my heart dearly :D Thanks for the beautiful experience!

    ReplyDelete